• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

A question to Adscene users

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
415
Reaction score
0
Im planning to develop some of my domains and start earning money from Adscene. I'd love to try out YNP, but I can't as I'm not a citizen of the US. The domains I have are employement related ccTLDs with some type in traffic. I was wondering if its a good idea to put google ads as "job postings"? Lets say, I'd have several categories as (just an example) "summer jobs", "employement in the UK" and etc.

How do you use Adscene? Do you simply put it somewhere in the corner, or make it look as if it's a part of the website? Any opinions would be great!
 
Well, its adsense, not adscene :)

You usaully have to put it in an area where it is visable and looks like it belongs. Same color scheme as the site and fits into the site well. You can not make it look like anything but an ad or they will shut your account down. The best way is to mess with the postionings when you get your site up, and see what areaof your site gets more of the clicks then others..just play with it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom