• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

a VERY amusing place to visit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, thats pretty neat
 
I really like the concept.
it is appealing, and once I got used to it, it was amazing.
 
It really is... Its not a bad idea at that.

After exploring the site a bit... you find how easy it is to work.
 
It is pretty cool but the one drawback is that you might highlinght something while scrolling your pointer to something else.
 
Am I the only idiot who has no clue what this is or how this "concept" works?
 
I feel you...... I don't get the point of that site.
 
cool site, never seen this before, but as NameLegend poined out "I don't get the point of that site" :-)

lol
 
I think the concept is a new method of navigation that does not require clicks.
it is also visually appealing (at least to me), and innovative.
 
Yeah -- interesting. What a lot of programming just to obviate clicks tho...
 
It's like one of those puzzle images when you hold the picture away from you and 'unfocus' your eyes a naked woman on a unicorn appears.. some people get it some don't. I don't .. next.
 
Spend a little more time on the site... Im sure every single one of you will learn the concept :-)

Andrew Shaw
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom