Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

intro Abhimanu IAS civil services coaching institute Chandigarh india

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

ajayghayal

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
We, at Abhimanu's IAS Study Group, firmly believe that there is no substitute for hard work, especially if one intends to join India's premier service-the IAS. However, hard work without focus and proper orientation is a waste of time and energy. Abhimanu's targeted study programmes, carried out under the expertise of proficient faculty, with first hand experience of UPSC Preliminaries, Mains, and Interviews, spell success, year after year. Little wonder, we have to our credit, over 1000 selections since our inception in 1999.
Such astounding results have earned us immense popularity. Consequently, we are fanning out in the region. Abhimanu Visions through its brand Abhimanu's IAS Study Group has become operational in Patiala, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Mumbai, Jammu, Bathinda, Shimla, Jalandhar, Hoshiarpur, Karnal, Pune, Phagwara , Sangrur, Yamunanagar. It will be followed by setting up of centres in other cities.
At Abhimanus , we have in the last 16 years exhibited " Education with Committment" sincerely. I sincerely hope that you will join us and make your mark in life. I also wish you success in all your endeavours.
Check Out my Website-
Abhimanu-Abhipedia your online mentor for IAS Civil Services Exams

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators