Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed AblePro.com & AntiAging.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Ford

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to get your opinions on the approximate value of AblePro.com & AntiAging.info. I have offers on both domains pending at Sedo.
After going back and forth a few times the potential buyer of AblePro.com has countered my counter with an USD$800 offer.

The potential buyer of AntiAging.info has countered my counter with an USD$3,280 offer.

The potential buyer of AblePro.com also wants me to justify why AblePro.com should be worth more than USD$800.

Both domains have been in my pocesion since 2001 & 2004 and are not blacklisted by any internet entities.

Really need a reality check here so your feedback would be appreciated greatly.

My stand right now is USD$4,800 for AblePro.com & USD$11,700 for AntiAging.info , I have been out of touch with the domain market for awhile,
so need some help here.

Thanks,

Mike

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How did you make out on these?

My thoughts are that your expectations are a bit high, but not totally ridiculous. It all depends on how much you prefer the money over the names. AblePro seems like it could be one of those with a limited market.

Mike Ford

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for asking.

Just closed the ablepro.com sale friday. It sold for $1200USD. I probably could have gotten a few hundred dollars more , but did not want to scare the buyer away.

I did not sell antiaging.info. I plan on keeping that for latter development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators