• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed About numbers in English (N.com)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tony_dnforum

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
in the English world, what numbers such as 0,1,2...,9 are good numbers? what numbers are not good ? I just know people don't like 13.

(sorry I have to put a domain name N.com in the title otherwise I can not post )

Thanks!
 
My favorites are 0, 1, 2, 4, and 6, because I used them for letter substitutions. 0 = o; 1 = i or l; 2 = to; 4 = for; and 6 for sex.
 
I like 13. Why not. I don´t know why the 0 it´s not very welcome. There is a negative trend with certain numbers. That´s truth.
 
I like numbers 3,5,7,9 but I don't like 4,13
 
I think there was a thread here some time ago on 360...something, something 360, implying an all-round view of something. Then someone posted 101 (e.g. parking101) and 911 as nos. that have become part of the regular lexicon of the vocabulary.
 
3 and 7.

Ask someone to think of a number between 1 and 5. Most will choose 3.

Ask someone to think of a number between 1 and 10. Most will choose 7.

Tested many times.
 
I like 121 because of its implied privacy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom