Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions aboutwhat.org - auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashable

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, I looked in three or four places and couldn't find that. Thanks!

asianinvasion said:
Also, Yahoo doesn't have the ability to "push" domains to another user...
So, since this domain is at Yahoo, it can't be transfered to another account? If that is the case, I guess it would need to be transfered to another registrar and then pushed. Does anyone else have any insight on this?

Edder

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the domain is situated in one account, then it's possible for David to just hand over the account. Otherwise, yes, a domain transfer probably happen.

Congrats on the win, Mouseketrips!

cashable

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think just about all my questions are answered. If you can figure out how you can get me the domain, consider the site sold.

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
asianvision is right, yahoo dont allow user to push domain name. Aboutwhat.org should be transfer out from there if you want to buy it. And also, i can guarantee that there is no such thing as my website beign blacklisted. Who blacklist me, yahoo? google or dmoz?
**As long as i dont send spam email and or publishing warez , i will never get blacklisted. If you still want the site, please PM me for payment info so that i can make a request to yahoo to release the verification code. Just to let you know that yahoo registrar sometimes take a longer time to transfer a domain name. Usually it takes something within 1 day to 14 days. PM me if you are interested

As for your questions... yes, i own a valid sebflipper license. It cost $55 alone! I have the payment receipt on hand and also the license code itself.

cashable

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
aboutwhat.org said:
And also, i can guarantee that there is no such thing as my website beign blacklisted. Who blacklist me, yahoo? google or dmoz?
LOL, ok, since you don't believe the two of us who told you so, I took a picture for you.

As you can see, the site is blacklisted. When a site is listed as on the blacklist, it is because someone is using it to spam. I am not saying it is you, I am just saying that it is the truth.

Please PM me the paypal info, and I will get it paid as soon as I receive it. Once I get it paid, we will work on getting the domain out of yahoo.

Thanks!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mouseketrips said:
LOL, ok, since you don't believe the two of us who told you so, I took a picture for you. As you can see, the site is blacklisted.

I looked at both the images and do not see anything about blacklisting? In fact, do not even see the name of David's site in the images?

P.S. Sometimes an IP address may appear as blacklisted but that is often from an old website owned by someone else who used that IP in the past and the list has not been updated.

cashable

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
trader said:
I looked at both the images and do not see anything about blacklisting? In fact, do not even see the name of David's site in the images?
Geez, you guys are lazy. Just click on the link for yourself:

http://www.whois.sc/aboutwhat.org

In case you don't want to do that, I have provided an image:

It really isn't a big deal. There are spam reports for the last three days, so it isn't something in the past. My guess is that it doesn't even have anything to do with this site, but is another site on the same IP.

Still waiting to get the paypal info.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, i had seen the blacklist and the spam report.
it looks like someone on that server was spamming, or someone's site in that server was compromised (phpnuke ...etc...) to send spam.
no big deal really, once you host it elsewhere.

congrats on the sale to both parties.

P.S.
that server hosts 855 sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom