• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Abusive Member On Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
3,506
Reaction score
5
Ok,

There is an abusive member on one of the forum's that I own. The user keeps coming back under multiple usernames and multiple IP's, posting "Bad" pictures, breaking all forum rules etc.

My forum is for a teen related game. Under the contract of being an official fansite for this game we must follow their rules as well. This was stated in the sign up area on our forum.

I have 3 of his IP's. I am contacting his ISP. How do I find out his ISP through his 3 IPS.
 
Sorry, I must be blind,.
Where does it tell the ISP
 
Just WHOIS it,that should find the ISP.
 
EDIT: Thanks kinshin
 
Hmm, weird I could swear they used to show the ISP on that site...
 
Intresting tool nonetheless nts,thanks for posting it :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom