Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Accepting offers for lyrics.info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am brokering the domain name lyrics.info for Amar C Ochani. Asking price for Buy-It-Now is $5000.00 OBO. Payment to be made via paypal.com. Please PM offers only. Do not post offers in this thread.

Once payment is received I will instruct Amar to "push" the domain name into your galcomm.com account. If you do not have an account at galcomm.com, you may create one by visiting their site. By making paypal payment, I am guaranteeing delivery of the domain name within 48 hours depending upon email correspondence. As always, in the event of any problems I offer a 100% money back guarantee if for any reason domain name is not transferred.

If you are unfamiliar with the popularity of the term "lyrics" do a google or overture search. Overture shows an amazing 376840 for lyrics.com (w/extension.)

This is an excellent opportunity to own this top-level-domain name.

Post SOLD to claim and send payment to [email protected].

Thanks for looking.

navpros

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Spoke with seller and now accepting offers on the domain name lyrics.info. Great opportunity to own this fine domain name. Looking for offers in xxxx range. PM offers to me only please. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators