• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

accessing godaddy's hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
415
Reaction score
0
does anyone know how to access godaddy's hosting account cpanel without actually logging into my customer's account?
 
I'm not a godaddy customer, but I have cpanel on my other hosts - and they can be accessed via yourdomainname.com/cpanel
 
GoDaddy doesn't provide cPanel (cpanel is the name of another piece of software: http://cpanel.net), that's why you.com/cpanel doesn't work.

I think you have to login to your account to access GoDaddy's control panel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom