• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Accounting Website & Domain Portfolio for Sale –AccountingNation.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

AccountingNation

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Site content and a portfolio of over 80 accounting and audit-related .com domain names included (examples include accountinglife.com, modernaccountant.com, technologyauditor.com, and many more). I had this site built from the ground up and spent countless hours over the years writing the content and directing the layouts. Unfortunately, I no longer have the time to focus on this project. Site content currently includes:
· News
· Discussion Forums
· Jobs
· Wiki
· “Learn Accounting, Audit, & Fraud” sections
· Dictionary for Accounting and Audit Terms
· Industry Links
· Blogs
· Jokes and Humor
· Document exchanges
· Accountant Directories
· Classifieds
· Much more

I spent many thousands of dollars over the years having this site created to house and share my knowledge of accounting and audit. All information is original and assembled from scratch by myself. This might be a good opportunity for someone else to take this concept to the next level without having to suffer through the development of keyword specific content generation to drive effective SEO. I’m sure someone with a technology background could integrate better ad serving capability throughout the site to maximize ad revenues. Alternatively, this might be a great way for some other accountant or auditor out there to own your own website, find your voice, and share your knowledge with others.

The site has been live for over 2 years and is actively indexed on all major search engines. Traffic is currently about 2,500 visitors per month with approximately 8,000 page views per month. I have not spent any money on advertising for this site…so all traffic is organically built. Good potential to monetize the site for someone willing to spend some money to promote and/or optimize. Will provide contact information for the developers who have worked on the site and are familiar with the design and functionality to ease transition. Additional analytics on site traffic as well as full list of domain names available upon request. For more information, please email me at [email protected].
 
I'm interested, but only in AccountingNation.com and the site's content and pages, blog, etc.

Do you have a BIN set for that?
 
I'm interested, but only in AccountingNation.com and the site's content and pages, blog, etc.

Do you have a BIN set for that?

I'll be honest here...I don't know what a BIN set is. Provide me with some laymen info regarding the information that you are looking for and I'll try to provide it. You can also email me at [email protected] for more info. Thanks

Robert
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom