• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ACRO (.) net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

New Member
The Originals
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
30,303
Reaction score
2,217
My latest acquisition - a 10 year old domain. I welcome your appraisals, other than the obvious "priceless" :D
 
very cool name.. matches your name vert well and goes good with the .net ext. i would say its worth mid XXXX. maybe a little more tot he end user but you seem like you might be that end user. hehe
E
 
Worthless.

Well, it's not the obvious priceless.

Actually, decent name. Be a great portal as an abbreviation for acronym.

Or a humorous site devoted to your twisted take on things...

Sedo chimp, Gay Tshirt, Beretta...Now THERE'S a new way to sell a domain...mug the damn customer!

Oh my God...I can see it now...ACRO's images on Acro.net.

Do you own plex.net? That would be cool!
 
Looking at the companies associated with the term "acro"...I'd put this name value of about 3-4k (3x more for a motivated company). I have had some really good .net sales in the 2-4k range...this one is better though.

I have a feeling you are keeping this one.
 
reg fee...




+ 2-3k ;)
 
Nice 4 letter .net....I'd say 3K.
 
Thanks for the positive and humorous (Focus!) appraisals.
 

If you have an pronounceable, prefix 4-letter .net that starts with the letter "A" and it's 10 years old, I'd love to buy it from you for mid $xxx.
 
excellent domain! Its age is a BIG bonus.
Immidiately thought of acronym.

$6K+, to an end user obiously more.
google "acro" and look around :-)
 
HIgh xxx to low x,xxx
 
excellent domain! Its age is a BIG bonus.
Immidiately thought of acronym.

$6K+, to an end user obiously more.
google "acro" and look around :-)

Yep, "seek" and you shall find ;)
 
Hmm, I'm not quite sure it's worth as much as people are suggesting. It's a nice four letter pronouncable combo, but I don't like the .NET in this instance. Obviously a nice purchase for you in particular, but in general I would value this at high $$$. Low-mid $,$$$ for motivated end user. Just my opinion..
 
Yes, a lot of domainers don't like the .net extension but a lot of end-users love it. I have purchased MANY dictionary keyword .net's at dead low prices & resold them for a large amount. It works for me. This one is obviously a keeper, however I suggest you simply Google the word to see how many companies actually use it as the first part of their corporate name.
 
You are diluting your own trademark, I'm suing you :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom