• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Adjectives.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B.King

Hard Ass™
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
811
Reaction score
34
Please appraise

Adjectives.com

1500 type ins/ month

Revenue about $120/ month


Feedback appreciated.


Thanks

King
 
Nice one worder - I'd say low to mid xx,xxx
 
Really nice & good bit of ppc, but can't see a use to take it above low $xx,xxx
Can only see a reseller buying it as a collector tbh
still, sexy domain ;)
 
Thanks to all for their valuable feedback , More appraisals welcome
 
Nice one!

$25,000-$35,000.
 
At $120 a month...you have done well with it. Really well.

I am really struggling with what this name could be used for though...I'd have to say about 8-10K.
 
At $120 a month...you have done well with it. Really well.

I am really struggling with what this name could be used for though...I'd have to say about 8-10K.


Its parked on fabulous 5.0



I personally think it could be developed in to a site that can offer english courses/lessons to speakers of other languages.

I Think it could be a great name for a marketing company
 
it is a great name, maybe dictionary.com might even buy it from you , who knows lol,

i think one interesting way to develop this could be to have all kinds of adjectives.. prob the most commonly used ones, but thats still in the thousands... and put a picture with the definition that would perhaps illustrate best what the definition is implying, for example , happy - would have a happy person pic next to it, confused... would have a face of someone who's confused lol, basic idea, to make something that's actually interesting to see as opposed to the dictionary's monotone definitions...

good luck, if something like fashionfind.com can go for thousands on sedo... this could definately go for 25 000- 30 000$
 
I like this a lot, congrats on the nice revenue! Low xx,xxx
 
$8000-$10000 undeveloped. Upto $20k or more if developed in a niche area; setup a portal with ESL classes, overseas teaching opportunities, grammar book reviews, RSS feeds on words/writing/language, foreign language software.... Could be fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom