Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal Adobedepot.com / Traffic / CMS + Revenue **

Status
Not open for further replies.

rld07

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
http://www.adobedepot.com

Hey all, i was wondering what interest my website been for sale would get, Its 4 days old, and i have spent a lot of time and effort optimizing the websites SEO potential, The website has been linked on a few PR5 websites.

Already my website is recieving 100+ unique hits a day, earning a neat some of revenue via google adsense.

I was thinking of keeping onto the website because of the potential and not only that, the way its engine has kick started ever so quickly.

Adobedepot.com comes with a tutorial cms with an admin backend. The tutorial CMS currently has over 800 tutorials in the database that authors and friends have kindly submitted at short notice. A user system i have coded is also 90% complete, allowing users to register and view restricted pages.

There is also a couple of tutorial which i have written, obviously the website is not 100% navigational, due to constuction on some of its pages.

I would be interested and would like to know people's thoughts/offers, if the offer is right. I am willing to engage a sale.

In 4 days adobedepot.com has earned US$19.47, using a standard add at the bottom of the page, and also a product (referall add) in the header section, which is linked to the google adsense signup page.

Thanks

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I initially wanted to help Lewis and ending buying his website based on his prove of income and traffic for the site adobedepot.com. As soon as I have received the ownership of this site, I immediately learned that this site has no traffic at all and no income. I tried many times to reach Lewis (the seller) for an explanation thru emails and he never gotten back to me. Then I decided to file a paypal dispute.

It turns out that seller purchased traffic from another site and that explains why there is an increase of traffic and clicks. This site is absolutely 100% fraudulent. I have proof of these including message that seller post on paypal's dispute response. He did admit that the traffic is not real and is sent from another site.

Again, I have given weeks for the seller to give me an explanation. Paypal didn't get me back a refund because they said they don't care the quality of the goods. I know I should be a little bit more careful before buying, but seriously, initially I was really looking to help him out.

So Lewis, what are you going to do? I am on MSN all the time and you know how to reach me. I don't want the site (I never change the google adsense code so you know how much traffic it is getting). It is definitely not making $19 in 4 days as you said it will. I want a full refund including the money I loaned you. You don't deserve anyone's help by not being honest.

Look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Kawing

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is the conversation I have with the seller from paypal dispute... still no word from him:

From PayPal: PayPal on 8/21/2007 10:53 PDT
Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.

From Buyer: Kawing Chiu on 8/21/2007 10:53 PDT
The website adobedepot.com. Please review seller's post as he said that he isn't selling the product as it is first described. He bought traffic to be sent to adobedepot.com.

From Buyer: Kawing Chiu on 8/21/2007 10:50 PDT
Two days I still haven't hear from you. As you have stated that this site has no traffic and it cannot depend on another site to send over the traffic. This is not honest. You are not selling a site with fake traffic and income.
From Buyer: Kawing Chiu on 8/19/2007 11:15 PDT
Lewis, it's been so long I haven't heard from you. And you know better that at this point, adobedepot doesn't worth anything because the only traffic depends on pixel2life which wasn't told at the begining when I purchase this site. What you did is like registering a worthless domain, setup a site and buy traffic to send to it. And then sell it expensively. I am willing to take the risk based on the fact that this site will earn back my cost within a year or so. At this point, I don't see it happening.

From Seller: lewis dobson on 8/19/2007 10:12 PDT
I have been away busy, I have come back to this mess! I told him it recieves traffic, which it does, and it was earning revenue!!!! I contacted a website called pixel2life.com (where adobedepot.com's) traffic was coming from, and the owner of pixel2life.com has taken the tutorials off his site linking to adobedepot.com (Because the owner of pixel2life.com had seen adobedepot.com was for sale, and he said he dont link to websites which are for sale. So i am negotiating with him to re submit all the content!) Kawing, I have not ripped you off mate, i wouldent dream in the world of doing such a thing. Lewis

From Buyer: Kawing Chiu on 8/11/2007 23:44 PDT
I have been trying to get a hold of the seller to explain why my purchase isn't as I was told. This site has no traffic and doesn't earn income as sell promised. I am asking for a full refund. Seller never wrote back with explanation.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
rld07,

Make good on this, this stinks on you.

Looks like pump and dump to me.

-=DCG=-

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
unfortunately looks like he hasn't been here for over a month:

Code:
Last Activity: 08-07-2007 01:38 PM

dobski08

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Varchar (Kawing) Is on my msn, we have talked and resolved this, and we are now working together on some website's - As it wasent me that did this too him

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually this is not yet resolved. I still haven't gotten my money back regarding that sale. I am still clueless what's going on.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just come off the phone with paypal regarding my dispute case. Paypal is asking me to send all the proof to [email protected]. There is a case # open which is #321-353-787.

If anyone has been scammed by the same guy, you should send all the proof you have to paypal. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators