• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale AdSense In Your City - Vancouver - See You There

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
3,026
Reaction score
26
Going to be in the morning session tomorrow. (August 29)

Maybe I will see some familiar faces? I'll have some time after for networking etc if anyone is up to it.
 
Well I didn't recognize anyone and nobody fessed up to being a domainer...

Was worth attending all the same - learned some good stuff - got a good long one on one with a rep and I sold a website.

Check it out if it comes to a city near you.

:ok:
 
I'd be interested what you learned since you're already pretty good at making cash!
 
Well I didn't recognize anyone and nobody fessed up to being a domainer...

Was worth attending all the same - learned some good stuff - got a good long one on one with a rep and I sold a website.

Check it out if it comes to a city near you.

:ok:

Agreed. I attended in Ft Lauderdale earlier this year, definitely worth going to this if one comes near you.
 
Whoa. Had no idea of the tour. I will have to see if coming close in NC, SC, or VA.

Guys, feel free to post your points of knowledge.

g
 
Damn. Missed Charlotte Aug 22.
 
Never even heard about it. Too bad would have loved to meet for coffee.
 
Darn... missed that in Montreal back in April.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom