• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

adsense screwed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whydna

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
375
Reaction score
0
Did anyone else's earnings paid out this month get converted the wrong way?

I earned $1,400 USD but they converted it to $1,200 CND

Did this/has this happened to anyone else?
 
Maybe it is that new tax that goes towards the hockey team? j/k

Maybe they take out a fee for conversion. Although, 14% is rather high. Maybe it is an adjusted amount which was say around $1k USD before the converted rate.
 
Yes, it happened to me too (just showed up in my online banking). Hopefully they make a 2nd payment for the difference next week.
 
Guys, do you have to claim your adsense earnings for Canadian taxes? Because I think Canada looks nice, and friendly people (not being an ass.)
 
Just got the official email, they did in fact mix up the conversion rates.
 
I don't think Canada has taxes.....? aye

All I know about Canada is weed is legal. Maybe this is why Adam is so cheerful all the time. :confused:
 
Canada is one of the highest taxed countries in the world. Especially here in Ontario.
 
prose said:
Canada is one of the highest taxed countries in the world. Especially here in Ontario.
Yeah, but I think the free healthcare is worth it. :greensmilewinkgrin:

I wonder how google screwed up the payments so badly. The Canadian dollar is doing quite well recently. It was the hightest it's ever been today, in 30 years at $1 USD = $0.89 CAD.
 
All I know about Canada is weed is legal

Not true...its still illegal, its just been decriminalized (or will be shortly).

This means if you walk up to a cop smoking a joint, he can give you a ticket but can't haul you into jail and charge you with possession.
 
It seems google is paying out the oweing ammount the next few days.

However, I am getting an EFT transfer error in my account... is anyone else getting this?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom