• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Adult .com | 300+/- uniques per day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceint

Make Money Helper
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
192
Reaction score
0
I'm taking offers for domain name cumsplashedteens.com

The domains receives approx 300 unique visitors per day.

Stats: http://www.web-hosting.no/stats.JPG
The reason for the lack of traffic on the 3rd is because
I tested the traffic elsewhere. 202 uniques so far today.

From the little stats I have since placing it at sedo it
makes approx 1 euro per day.
 
Buy it now: $500 USD.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom