• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Adult Hot or Not Site babebattleuncut.com for sale BIN $600

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddy2099

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2006
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
I am selling this site because I am unable to finance the next phrase of the promotion as I am committed in my mainstream projects and cannot push the site to its full potential because of the numerous restrictions that I face being in the country that I am in.

URL : http://babebattleuncut.com
Domain Registrar : Namecheap.com
Domain Expiration : 11/16/2006

Current PR Rating : 4/10
According to http://www.iwebtool.com/babebattleuncut.com

Current Total Membership : 581


Site Description : This is an adult Amateur Hot or Not website. All images posted are pictures of the members themselves. It uses the i-rater Platinum script. I've made changes to the script to fit its current requirements.

I've bought the site about 2 months ago and at that time, there was only about 150 members and hardly any signups, today with the extensive promotions through the network of sites and from members' referral, membership has grown to about 581, at an average of about 10 to 15 sign ups a day. Posting their images is encouraged but not compulsory. Sign up is necessary if they want to participate in the forums, post their pictures or to PM another member.

This site requires a Linux based hosting and it would be best if you are using Cpanel or have your own Cpanel/WHM Server as you could use the WHM Site to Site transfer.


I have written to i-rater sales department about the license transfer but have not heard from them for a week. If you need to pay for a license, it would cost you $97 (single license) or $129 (20 Platinum License).

The new owner needs to keep one hardlink sitewide because it was sold.

Starting Asking Price : $350
BIN : $600

I know it is worth a lot more than that but I just want to make a nice quick sale. The site definitely has potential to grow as it has several very active members.

Payment via epassporte (prefably) but I could take Paypal or Credit Card.

If you are interested, make me an offer. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom