• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed adult-toys.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

worldbroker

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Well I thought I would throw this one out there. I know with all of the hype revolving around sextoys.mobi, and the sale of sextoys.us and Pred's sextoys.info (which should command a high price), I thought I would throw this one into the ring to be appraised. I know that the dash is not the greatest, but the dot com version with the dash is owned my a major seller of adult products. adulttoys.mobi is on the premium list, so this is the next best thing.

Thanks in advance!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom