Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Advertising Available | 10000+ Visits/day | GREAT deals | PR 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ango

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am now the owner of http://www.uploadhut.com - This is a widely used and popular file uploading site. It is a free service and requires no registration! We have undergone huge development and advertised the site heavily this month. This is reflected in the huge increase in visitors in the stats. We have also moved to a large new server.

The site receives over 10000 visits a day. This is shown in the recent increase in visitors per day - mainly due to advertising on www.offtopic.com.

About 90% of the traffic is from the US, the rest is mainly from Europe (mostly UK)

We are currently offering Banner adverts.

We charge $30 per month

We have 5 spaces (maximum rotation at any one time will be 6), you can apply for more than one banner slot. Live advertising statists for campaigns are shown when an advertiser logs in to his/her private account.

Please email me if interested - [email protected] (please do not PM as my inbox is full!

Stats can be found here: http://uploadhut.com/view.php/28748.jpg Its also a PR 5 web site

At the moment are speeds are not as fast as we would like. On the 1st of March we are moving to a faster connection which should treble download speeds.

At the moment we are making money through advertising which will hopefully cover our server costs (which are very expensive due to a lot of bandwidth usage). Basically we would like to increase our 50MB limit to 100MB in the coming months. We just need to start getting some revenue first as we have spent so much on developing the site. We are unique to other file uploaders besides our size limit - we allow as many download of a file as wanted and we do not delete files unless they have not been viewed for 6 months.

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators