Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Advertsing Revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaniilKharms

How many visitors do you need to make any sort of money out of advertising?

I run a site theeBillyChildish.com which is now getting over a 1000 visitors a week. I don't want to overload it with adverts and have mainly gone for Amazon stuff, but I would generally only get about $5 a week from it.

Any ideas on the amount of visitors you need?

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Visitors/Traffic does not determine one's revenue. But rather how niched and affluent your target market is.

Someone with a site targeting teens, getting 1 million impressions will recieve less then a Hosting directory only getting 25k impressions monthly.

ad-lib

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Comp froze as I was typing this. Anyway let me restart;

Visitors/Traffic does not determine one's revenue. But rather how niched and affluent your target market is.

Someone with a site targeting teens, getting 1 million impressions will recieve less then a Hosting directory only getting 25k impressions monthly.

Same can be said for any site. I mean if your site's targets the owners of Golden retrievers and other pedigree dogs. And you have a CPA (cost per action) campaign selling dog leashes and dog shampoo. Chances are you could make up to ten times as much as those large sites using CPM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom