• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

advise needed "domainpack"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellingonline

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2006
Messages
267
Reaction score
0
Hi,
okay I won't tell the exact names, but I have a domainpack, where just one domain is missing:

(the first keyword is also used merged with the second and all together are used too, I know it sounds weird, but it's a fact ;) and it's an industry, where sales are in the region of bringing in xx+ monthly for the owner)

key1-key2-key3.net
key1-key2-key3.org
key1-key2-key3.com

key1key2-key3.net
key1key2-key3.org
key1key2-key3.com

key1key2key3.org
key1key2key3.net

key1key2key3.com is the missing one, which is also a one word, not only 3 keywords pt together - would it be worth buying it to complete the pack? of would a potential buyer also buy it without? what are your experiences? btw, they are all years old now, so it's a bit surprising I got an offer from the owner of the key1key2key3.com, but I'm not sure, if it makes sense, your experience will probable help me, thanks in advance!
 
The one you are missing is the most valuable one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom