• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed AdwordsGuide.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniperPark

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
2,909
Reaction score
91
I was going to develop it, but maybe not. Value?

Thanks!
 
this is a really good one.

hard to place a $ amount, but I am sure it would easily get high $xxx, and probably more.
I am surprised no one else has appraised this one.

I mean, hey, just throw in a good step by step guide, and soooo many people will jump at it, because google's own isnt very helpful to people that want more details.
 
I think adsense guides are overdone, but adwords I dont see as much, a decent niche. Go forth with your dev. i agress with what seeker said.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom