• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Affordable world travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmyre

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2002
Messages
2,687
Reaction score
71
Does anyone know of afforable places to visit for an extended period of time; 1-3 months? I would like to travel some, but am leary of leaving my own country. What a weird phobia, I know...

I would like to learn of some safe, affordable countries for Americans.
 
I spent 3 months in Dubai. Great place.
 
I would love to visit Dubai. Is it affordable, and more importantly, safe for Americans?
 
Roatan, Honduras. Cheap, clean, fun, no Muslims.
 
Roatan, Honduras. Cheap, clean, fun, no Muslims.

go to Lithuania, cool and cheap, good parties, safe and beautiful girls around, no Muslims as well, no bombings, nothing is going on, good for party!
 
There's a lot of cheap ways to travel through Europe, like the rail pass.

Just don't wear an American flag t-shirt, or have one flying from out the back of your bags, you'll be fine.
 
Drive, walk, ride, bike, job, bus, train, hop or skip due north.

780,000 Muslims -none of which will hurt you one iota.
 
I don't mind muslims, just muslim extremists. Is Canada realatively cheap?
 
I don't mind muslims, just muslim extremists. Is Canada realatively cheap?

Depends on where you go. Most things are comparitavely priced with the US but you get the extra 10-12% on your money when converting it to Canadian dollars. A few years ago that was 30% or more...

If you are a winter person you will like Canada right now, if not, best to wait until May. Another great trip Americans like to take though they are not exactly allowed to is to come to Canada then catch a flight to Cuba. :) Lot's of nicely priced flights to Cuba from Canada after the Christmas holidays are over.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom