• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Afternic parking - double click thru?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
Does anyone park with Afternic?

I notice their park pages don't have a single 'click thru' feature. A visitor has to click on a subject, then goes to the paid links.

Is it better to have single click thru pages? Their parking pages look good but I wonder if I can do better with single click thru pages.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom