• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Again problems at DomainSnaps - You'll be my witnesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 7
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,539
Reaction score
58
Few weeks ago I've been unable to renew an expiring backorder at DomainSnaps due to technical problems with their system ... many troubles then I got a refund for mu luck.

Now I need to renew urgently a backorder expiring tomorrow but I'm unable to login; I contacted Luc and their support service, still no reply but this message will proof my good faith, I'm posting this on 3rd July before its expiration ... I'm in good faith and if I'll be again unable to renew it, it's in my right renewing after the expiration.

When I try to login, I get the error message below:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web Server at cheapsnaps.com
 
I tried with Internet Explorer and Netscape from 2 diff. Pcs, nothing to do ...
If someone can login, I'd ask for his help to renew it; please, PM me in such case.
 
I have the same problem with CheapSnaps.com!

I can log in, and the account is fine. I want to exchange some snaps, so I pick some that are available, try to register, and suddenly I'm told my password is invalid! HUH?? I'm already logged in.

I emailed the contact address almost a week ago, NO RESPONSE at all.

My snaps are expiring too. Anyone got a phone number for these people?
 
Ops sorry I was talking of cheapsnaps too not domainsnaps.
Thanks for helping ... Luc got in touch with me assuring we'll have this issue solved before the end of the day, good guy :)
 
You should try NameAlerts.com. I buy my snaps with them & their system never ever gave me a problem.
 
I have problem with CheapSnaps too. From there they now redirect you to allsnaps.

Anyway, i dont intend to use their service anymore. Support unreliable and unresponsive.
 
My problem has been solved in full, Luc (of their support service) is really a very good guy :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom