• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Alex Tew's MillionDollarHomePage 2: Pixelotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
To this day I get spammed by so-called "entrepreneurs" who rode the pixel-mania 1 full year after the success of the MillionDollarHP just because I advertised on it.
 
Two more days passed, no updates. Did he take the money and ran?
 
Great we are going to get an update daily in this thread. I prefer reading your rants about Sedo. :popcorn:
 
It's either that or I'll sing the Christmas carols in Greek :D
 
I guess this isn't too old a thread to wake up. Tew seems to have come to a grinding halt as of now. He surprised me by not being more innovative the second time round.
 
Never say never, but it surely don't look like he's going to meet his goal this time around.
 
Maybe his whole idea was to do something quick to help pay for the taxes on the first million he made...smart idea really if that was the case.
 
Not only $148K but also $148K in the bank earning interest (the prize fund)!

Mind you many thought Pixel sites were dead, let me assure you they are not! :smilewinkgrin:
 
2x$148k in the bank earning interest. However I do not see this going full scale anytime soon. He is going to need some heavy marketing to meet his goal this time around.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom