• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Alexa down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nts

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
796
Reaction score
1
Is it just me, or is alexa.com down?
 
works fine for me ( Germany)
 
I couldn't get any results neither... I'm in U.S
 
Working for me too now. I couldn't access it for about 2 hours, wonder what happened?
 
* Edited by myself.

sorry.
 
it was down yesterday and the day before for me also ( Denmark )
 
It was down for me too earlier today, but it is up and running again. That was no good moment for a downtime at all, since Amazon has Windows Live as new search partner. By the way, I have heard Yahoo! is now also in negotiations with Microsoft. Looks like MS is finally taking off the gloves to compete with Google.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom