• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Websites All My domains being listed on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
1,132
Reaction score
12
I had offered a list of names here a couple of weeks ago for sale. Now I have took what was left, put them together with some of my sites and other domains I wasn't gonna get rid of and started to auction them off on ebay for the best offer.

Anyone wanting to keep up with all my names that I am gonna be listing, just add my username to their ebay favorite sellers list "edomains.inc"

To see whats up now and to keep track of all future auctions, here is a link to my auctions:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...erid=edomains.inc&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom