• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale All Names $20!!!! >> .org/.biz/.ws/.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

izopod

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2002
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
2
All names are at Godaddy. My PayPal address: [email protected] Must send payment ASAP, and then I will transfer immediately to your Godaddy Account. NOTE: PM your WHOIS info to expedite transfer.

NOTE: I will be in and out most of today (Sunday). If you want a name just post sold, and I'll be back around 6:00 PM EST to transfer any names you post sold on.

Post sold to claim:

Retirement.ws Sold!
SocialSecurity.ws Sold!
Construction.ws Sold!
Concerts.ws Sold!
Refinancing.ws Sold!

iVolunteer.org
im2.org
AdultMedia.org
Hellbound.org
Holypower.org

juggle.us

Crayon.biz
DatingOnline.biz
Halftime.biz
OnlineTrader.biz
(Rhymes with Corn)Industry.biz (ppc)--all one word
CasinoIndustry.biz (ppc..)
RepairShop.biz
VitaminSupply.biz
VitaminWarehouse.biz
VitaminWholesale.biz
Vickie.biz
USGov.biz (grants, etc)
SiteHost.biz Sold!


Feeding.info Sold!
HealthFitness.info
 
Retirement.ws
SocialSecurity.ws
Concerts.ws
Refinancing.ws

SOLD
 
clemzonguy said:
Retirement.ws
SocialSecurity.ws
Concerts.ws
Refinancing.ws

SOLD


I received payment. Thanks!!

All I need is your WHOIS info to do the transfer.

btw: I am going to throw in Construction.ws just for being the first to post sold!
 
Transfer intiated. Just let me know when the names are safely in your account.

BTW: Excellent choices!!!
 
Was it my lucky day or what. :santa:
 
adoptabledomains said:
Feeding.info - SOLD
Paypal pmt coming shortly.

Transfer has been initiated. Just let me know when it's in your account. I appreciate your business!
 
izopod said:
Transfer has been initiated. Just let me know when it's in your account. I appreciate your business!

I have it. Thanks.

Nice doing business with you.

Mark
 
SOLD

SiteHost.biz

Thx ... PM Please
 
SiNeX said:
SOLD

SiteHost.biz

Thx ... PM Please

Payment Received!! Thank You. Name has been transfered. Just let me know when it's in your account.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom