• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale all of my top 3-letter domains for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
ibe.us

ini.us

smr.us

ueh.us

uvr.us

jof.us

luj.us


The first offer of $500 takes the entire package, and get's a bonus name! (not a worthless one, I won it in a snap, and there were NW bids over $60 as well)
 
considering I bought several of these myself, this is a very sweet deal!

There are now TWO NICE bonus names added!
Free push of course, and they are all regged around 1 year and some more
 
I can also sell them for $150 a piece, but I need to be sure that I will make atleast $500 before I sell any
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom