• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ally.co.uk how much sleep should I be losing

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacal1

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
873
Reaction score
3
Its only up to 310 pounds ($600+/- US) at Sedo. Using comperable sales from dnjournal and namebio I expected that I was safe starting the auction at 300 and letting the market lift the price considerably.

Its a noun, verb, person's name, 4 letters, obviously pronounceable...was I missing something re: vaue or should I lose sleep about the low price so far?

:?:
 
The reseller market would be in the region of £300 for it, the 2nd bidder may have just gained you an extra tenner and not much else.

What other names were you comparing it against?
 
Go type in ally.com

Bally regard ally.com as as good enough a typo to own it and redirect it.

Then go see bally.co.uk

You have a good typo there I think.
 
Unfortunately bally.co.uk is parked, but I e-mailed them anyway - thanks! I'm hoping for late bidding - I know that sedo (and most other) auctions get a large proportion of bids late.

I think being in the US makes it much harder to attract UK end-users, so I think that I'll take what it goes for to a reseller. I'll keep my fingers crossed though.

Thanks for the responses!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom