Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Almost 50,000 Overture Searches.....

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domaindirk

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
...in April for LyricToSong.com keyword match! Any value ideas?

chris

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I found this domain name, myself, about 4 days ago and was tempted to register it. Try a search on google and you'll see that it doesn't seem to get great numbers. The plural possibilities are also very unsatisfactory -- as the 50,000+ search total could be a combination of lyricstosong.com, lyricstosongs.com, lyrictosong.com, or lyrictosongs.com (with any one of them being responsible for the search volume). Also, I couldn't see the potential "type-in" value of this domain name. I wasn't enthused with it so I passed it by.

By the way, I'm not trying to discourage you. I'm just giving you my opinion on "why" I passed it by.

Good luck,
Chris

not worth the registration fee, the people would be typing in "lyrics to songs" not "lyric to song"

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
me 3. Hardcores type "LYRICS" and newbies may type "WORDS" but LYRICTOSONG would be worth only if you had an idea that couldn't wait and this was the best name you could get for that type of site. Perhaps a poets' or lyric writers' forum who offer words to other people's music (or vice versa) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom