• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers alt.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunnells

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
2
I'm looking for a broker that can sell ALT.TV for me at a 10% commission. I've had it for two years and just don't have the time or motivation to make it what it could be.

Stats: http://stats.prophecy-i.com/webalizer/alt.tv/
Registrar: TV Corporation

This is a "premium domain" that costs me $1000 to renew or to transfer... so I'd need at least $1000 plus enough to pay your commission.

I'd like to see it sell for over $5000, but if that can't happen I would need at least $1100 to cover the transfer and your commission.

This domain expires 7/17, so I'd like to get rid of it by the end of june if possible.

PM if interested, thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom