• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Alternatives to Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunnam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
307
Reaction score
1
Anyone suggest a decent payment transfer site, Paypal is pathetic and has disgraceful customer service.
 
For domain name transactions, I prefer escrow.com, excellent customer service.
 
Yeah, escrow, for smaller transactions, go with 2checkout or moneybookers. NEVER go with stormpay, they steal your money.
 
Hi

I think - escrow.com - only insure or guarantee for U.S. payment ..etc, in relation to Domain Names ..me thinks ??
 
I prefer escrow.com as well. I have seen some people list bidpay in their ebay auctions, though I haven't had any experience using it myself...
 
I sometimes use Western Union, especially from difficult countries, for low amounts, and when I have needed instant cash urgently.
 
Im starting to use escrow more often also. Paypal for only things about $500 and under currently
 
1. 2checkout.com
2. escrow.com
3. neteller
4. click2pay
5. e-gold
6. Google Checkout
7. Moneybookers
8. Worldpay
9. Ikobo

anything else?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom