• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers American-Inventor.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

andr3w

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2005
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
www.American-Inventor.com - A fan site for ABC's hit reality TV show American Inventor.

400 unique hits/day
90 registered forum members
$5/day YPN
The site has been around for almost 2 months

BIN - $2,000

PM offers if interested
 
I'll bid 100 - pending stats view... include your asking price. I hate bidding :)
 
Can you please PM me the stats, I'm interested if the site is make $5.00 a day!
 
Pm me the stats as well.

Regards,
Em
 
BIN set to $2,000 but I will still accept offers near that amount.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom