Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

AN Fellow Chatters!!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budd

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hiii

I was looking through the member list and seen a few familiars names I used to see over at Afternic chat until they dumped any and all communication between users there. ;)

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi if anyone remembers who I'am. lol

Budd

Domain summit 2024

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this Budd14? Your old Afternic chat friend Lunker also popped in here a while back. We greeted him but he never replied and I do not recall him posting again for some odd reason.

Perhaps it is too disciplined, well structured and too monitored here vs AN for some people. :D

Isn't is amazing how AN shut everything down with no notice to their loyal members? What an inconsiderate, uncaring, poor client relations place it was.

Budd

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
RealNames, you are not one of the "fellow" AN chatters I was saying hello to. You were not a chatter, but more of a harrasser. :)

Anyways, No my afternic screen name is Budd.

Hi Budd Senior,

How are your son, Budd14 doing? :laugh:

Regards,
Goh

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Budd RealNames, you are not one of the "fellow" AN chatters I was saying hello to. You were not a chatter, but more of a harrasser. :) Anyways, No my afternic screen name is Budd.

Why go on the attack and warpath on only your 2nd post here - I was not amused by the smiley face :mad: What you said is untrue and false. I rarely if ever participated in AN Chat (just like I don't do Chat here - never did like the concept of chat - but do like forums).

Do not recall chatting at AN more than a few times in several yrs but did visit (rarely) once in a while as only a lurker some time ago. Contrarily, its very well known that Budd14 was one of the heaviest users and most well known 'harrasers' (using your word), at Afternic Chat, is that not so?

Perhaps I am mistaken that Budd14 switched his AN screen name to Budd, if so I apologize. Who is (was) Budd14 anyway?

Budd

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Twas me, Then the nick Budd was free and I got it. So I don't know how I harrass myself ?
Its not worth fighting with you on this forum either.. So going to leave it at that.

Hiya Goh!

Great to see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom