Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

AnarchistCookbook.com - 50K visits per month

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBuyDomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am selling the famous Anarchist Cookbook website. I've had this domain since the late 90's. Built it into a forum 4 years back. Site has over 50K members. I played with it over the years from forum only (powered by VB) and now to Wordpress/BuddyPress. When it was a forum only site it had much more daily active users and much more daily registrations. I got tired of VB being hacked on a weekly basis so switched to Wordpres/BP which made it easier to customize and update. Thought to me the site is much nicer now it did slow down by about 50%. I would switch it back to vBuletin but I have too many projects now and so haven't had time to dedicate to this site. It is still #1 or #3 on Google for "anarchist cookbook" or any variations of. Most of the members are male from teen to early 20's.

Site has a lot of potential, I just do not have the time. The traffic stats show a few months since I moved it to a new server so this is why March 2010 you only see partial numbers. It consistently receives 50K visits per months and growing. I spend zero time in maintaining or promoting it. Everything is done by the search engines and direct type-ins. I have not monetized this site so I can not tell you what type revenue you can expect. I am selling this domain/website because of it's intrinsic value.

Sale includes domain and website content. I am asking for offers above $20K.

Link to stats:
stats.png

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators