Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

...and now, a word from our sponsors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNS Kidd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Whoever sponsors this site (an Ostrich?), maintains the software, moderates the forums, and maintains the professional atmosphere here.. thanks!

I've learned more about the domain business in the past few days than in, aaaahhh ... the few days before that!

Actually, I've watched the .com/net/org opportunities come, and then go. I've seen .biz and .info open up, to mixed reviews.

But, I didn't really get interested in names until I saw an ad for .USA. That's right, an inclusive namespace stranger.

The ad I saw was the bogus usadot.com offering, which I thankfully avoided.

I did find John Palmer's more legitimate www.adns.net site, and came within an eyeblink of submiting a large number of names, pure speculation.

But, what's this? .us to be offered in April? Yes! My wanted list doubled once, then twice, until I began hoping I didn't get too many names, as I wouldn't be able to pay for them.

Turns out, the names I got were just right. Enough to keep me interested, good quality, now let's try out Marketing 101!

The information shared here is really terrific, and tempers for the most part, are kept below boiling point. A quiet market for your < insert obsession here > tends to make people irritable, I've seen that on many different lists.

Well, that's my take on the forum. To eveyone involed, keep up the great work, this site is truly special.

DNS Kidd

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators