• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Anime3d.net, AnimationCareers.net, more related names

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkstark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
1
Seeking offers. All registered at Moniker. I've included BINs and expiration dates beside each name. I will sell the lot (7 names in all) for $2,700 $2600.

Anime3D.net - 6,600 exact-match monthly searches. Anime3d(.)org sold for $565 in 11-12-08. Expires 6-24-10. BIN $850 NEW BIN $790

AnimationCareers.net - $4.50 CPC. 1,600 exact-match monthly searches. Expires 10-11-09. BIN $250 NEW BIN $190

AnimationCartoons.net - 3,600 exact-match monthly searches. 633,000 Google results. Expires 10-11-09. BIN $250 NEW BIN $190

3dCartoonAnimation.com - 3D is going to be HUGE! Expires 10-11-09. BIN $800 (I will throw the .net in for free)

3dAnimationClass.com - $4.64 CPC. 690,000 Google results for this exact keyword. Expires 10-11-09. BIN $1000 (.net thrown in for free)​
 
Last edited:
I've set some new buy-it-now prices. All names still available.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom