• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anna Nicole's boyfriend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,623
Reaction score
29
Did anyone else find Anna Nicole's boyfriend's reaction to the news that he's the father, in just the teansiest bit bad taste?
 
It was the best he could do without gloating.
 
He came down those steps like a lottery winner; I mean, he just couldn't hide his glee...and it wasn't at becoming a father!

Next stop - Ferrari dealership!

I bet he needs reminding to pick up some diapers on the way home...
 
He came down those steps like a lottery winner; I mean, he just couldn't hide his glee...and it wasn't at becoming a father!

Agree completely.
 
Back in September 2006 Larry was asking for paternity tests while Anna was alive and kicking. I feel all he wanted was visitation/relationship with his daughter. He never stopped asking for paternity tests. Anna passes on February 8, 2007, why would he stop pursuing ?
 
I could'nt help but think of Anna Nicole's voice on video saying "do you like my body?" as she lay there dead on the stretcher...all the media vultures continued to photograph it and obsess about it and unfortunately she seemed to be way too wrapped up in it herself...
 
I'm betting he and the laywer howard stern have come to a financial arrangement. They will now work together to fend off the mother. But I do think he cared about the baby before Anna Nichole died. Getting a hold of that money is no simple task either. It's still held up in the court systems.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom