• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Annoying Alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started getting this today too, must be a temporary side effect of another recent fix/upgrade made to the site.
 
It's some type of bug. I am sure they will get it fixed. It is annoying as hell though...
 
Yes, just adding my note that it's annoying, too. ;-)
 
I am not seeing this... where/when are you running into it?
 
Yes, same here as domainoid. Would love to turn it off. ;-)
 
Are you talking about that little flag all the way in the upper right corner
 
still there for me Chuck....and I finally gave up trying to get rid of it
 
I'm going to look at it all again and see what is going on.
Chuck- It is not that bad imo. All alerts I get are relevant about updated threads I subscribed to as I remember. Except the one that bothers some folks here- that there's a new post/thread in the Domain News, Beginners Guides and Legal Stuff section and most comments I've seen here are from users who haven't subscribed to that (me included but that's ok) so that seems to be the only one that's an error.


Great job all over, Chuck, Adam and all webmasters/admins, love the new look and all the upgrades!:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom