• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Another Zune domain ... ZuneTracks.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_d

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
I have been reading the appraisals for everyones Zune names for a while now, and though I know that others must get sick of seeing Zune domains up for appraisal, I thought I would put my only one up to see what anyone thought of it.

I regged it a couple of weeks ago when the Zune name was first released.

ZuneTracks.com


Anyone care to comment, good or bad ???

Thanks


Alex
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom