Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Any atheists on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This topic is for an atheist domainer group, not a debate over which religion is better or what happens when you die. If you want to have a discussion like that, please post it in the political / controversial section.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This topic is for an atheist domainer group, not a debate over which religion is better or what happens when you die. If you want to have a discussion like that, please post it in the political / controversial section.

Did you delete my post?

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Atheist here... I guess. We put up a Christmas tree every year, and we exchange gifts. However, I don't believe in God --nor do I attend church.

I admire many of the moral teachings of the world's religions, but religion isn't for me.

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Atheist here. We celebrate christmas and everything, but its mainly for tradition. I agree with many of the values associated with christianity, but I don't believe in any of what some would consider to be the more "hocus pocus" elements.

Canadian

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think there are a lot of self proclaimed Atheists who are really agnostics, but don't perhaps know the difference between the two. I considered myself a diehard Atheist until I was in a massive car wreck. While waiting on xrays to determine internal damages from my chest hitting the dashboard, I prayed.

Since that day, rather than be a hypocrite to myself, I've stated that I am agnostic.

I don't believe it god, but I blame him for all my problems.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hmm...I wonder if that is why some self proclaimed atheists about to take their last breath cry out "Momma, Momma! Oh God, oh God, Help me!"

I always thought it was just a plea for help.

Blaming their momma and god? How horrible! :eek:

bobovia

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Intelligent Creator wants me to sell my domain names for a huge profit

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was brought up catholic but I consider myself atheist and have been since I was a teenager.

One of my favourite stories is the one Richard Dawkins has said many times about a famous scientist who was asked what he would do if he found out there was a god.

When God asked him why he didn't belive in God he replied 'Not enough evidence'.

nam2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Me too, I'm a "recovered" born again Christian :)
had the book, read it cover to cover, wore the Tshirt and even signed up to become a minister, then luckily i saw the light :) and there is no one there, so your safe guys.

I am atheist, until a God proves his/her/its existence to me .......e.g. money falling from the sky, turn stone into bread

witnessed some of that, even did some myself, but it all turned out to be me, no I'm not a god (well my Mrs thinks so, but for completely different reasons but we wont go there :)) just totally focused positive believe.

so im in

Last edited:

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think there are a lot of self proclaimed Atheists who are really agnostics, but don't perhaps know the difference between the two. I considered myself a diehard Atheist until I was in a massive car wreck. While waiting on xrays to determine internal damages from my chest hitting the dashboard, I prayed.

Since that day, rather than be a hypocrite to myself, I've stated that I am agnostic.

Even Christians blame God when they're (including me ;) ) having problems. I guess that's human nature, an initial reaction.

tekz999

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I like Christianity and Buddhism. Because they teach people to be good people, but still, I am an atheist and I believe in science and technology.

Aon21

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am atheist, until a God proves his/her/its existence to me .......e.g. money falling from the sky, turn stone into bread

Ah a fellow Agnostic? ;)

edit- sorry draggar, hope I didn't add to the thread being off topic.
Keeping it On-Topic, are Agnostics welcome to the group?

here endeth the edit ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom