• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

any experience on mispelled domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flybuzz

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2006
Messages
564
Reaction score
1
Anyone with experience on registering mispelled domains? Is it pretty much just register and see if it's worth anything?
 
I like to get generic misspells that google/overture pay big gor these keywords, I also find misspells sometimes take a month or two for SE to pick up but can get placed pretty high, I use google to check names potential quantity of misspells when overture automatically shows the correct spelling. I type "correct spelling" in google results to get my baseline total then I "check misppell" and get a idea of mispell percentage to correct spelling
good luck
 
Yes, stick to generics to avoid legal issues down the road. That said, the one worders are mostly taken, but I'm sure there are some longer ones still kicking around.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom