• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

any French people here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

March2005

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2006
Messages
406
Reaction score
0
I am thinking about registering a dot info that is a French word, and I am wondering if people in France are familiar with dot info and/or use the phrase information / info.

An English --> French translation website makes me think that they do.
 
March2005 said:
I am thinking about registering a dot info that is a French word, and I am wondering if (1) people in France are familiar with dot info (2) and/or use the phrase information / info.

An English --> French translation website makes me think that they do.

1. No
2. Yes
Hope it helps :)
 
Is that word register with .fr? I speak french, and info is used, but it would make more sense .fr if you are attracting "France" french people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom