• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale any link for $49 snap with unlimited change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another advantage or being member here. Thanks Gregr.
 
Originally posted by arbitrage
And will these be unlimited-exchange snapbacks?

I'd be interested to know that too ;)
 
Originally posted by arbitrage
About how soon is shortly? And will these be unlimited-exchange snapbacks?

Checking.
 
They will have the 3 changes rule.
 
cheap = $49, 3 changes? :)
 
So when is the $49 going tobe offered through dnforum?

D.
 
so it would be using SnapNames' API?
 
Originally posted by Diogenes
So when is the $49 going tobe offered through dnforum?

D.

Programmers are working on it, among other things. :)
 
I wish them good luck. The SnapNames API, as I discovered while coding it into NameAlerts.com, is an excellent and very flexible tool. With web services still in their infancy though it can be tough to troubleshoot when problems arise.

Btw I'd emailed you regarding advertising on DNForum.com but heard nothing back. Am I just being impatient, or are you not interested now since the thrust of NameAlerts.com's services is $49.99 SnapBacks?

Best wishes,
Simon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom