• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Any members here live in Sweden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
4,063
Reaction score
23
I need to find out something.
 
you weren't forgotten dude



if it's that they're the best, then yes you're right ;)

they don't have hairy chests like greek girls :smilewinkgrin: lol

That night that you were drunk at Faliraki beach and confused long-haired Costas for a chick, does not count :P
 
That night that you were drunk at Faliraki beach and confused long-haired Costas for a chick, does not count :P

:bolt:who told ya????

shhhhhh! :smilewinkgrin::-#:
 
I think I solved my problem. I need one of these http://www.pcmall.com/pcmall/shop/detail.asp?dpno=7126844

before I head to Sweden Sunday. If I can't get it before I leave, I wanted to see if there were stores like Best Buy in Sweden to buy this from. I placed an order at PCMall and I'm pretty sure they can get it to me by Friday.

Well, they should sell those in a number of stores, but most i know are online stores. I'll have to dig a bit, it depends on where in Sweden you will be. In the major cities it should be possible, I think.

Yes, it's true what they say about Swedish girls :D

It depends on what they say... :lol:
If they say "overrated", I would agree... :uhoh:

...
 
PCMall came through. I'm Nordic bound. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom