Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Any moniker rep. here? Need your help for Case Number 00219547 immediately

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WebsiteTraders.Com

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,
I have set my name servers ns1.websitetraders.com & ns2.websitetraders.com to point to the ips 72.18.138.243 & 72.18.146.254 in the moniker control panel. However when I ping them or check them at http://internic.net/whois.html, I see them still pointing to the moniker ip.
Does anyone have any idea why is it showing the moniker ip? This is urgent coz some of my websites will be down till the nameservers point to my ips.
Any moniker reps here, I need your urgent help. Please respond. Any other guys can offer any help regarding this isssue, please give me your advice.

Thanks,
Farhan.

Domain Summit 2024

mediawizard

MediaWizard
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Farhan I think you'll need to set child name servers at the registrar.

If you've done this is it normally takes 24-48 hrs for the dns to propagate over the web.

Maybe a moniker rep can confirm whether the settings are correct, doubt they'll be able to do much else, good luck.

WebsiteTraders.Com

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks mediawizard for the reply. By child name servers u mean ns1.websitetraders.com and ns2.websitetraders.com for the main domain websitetraders.com?

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

it would be nice if a moniker rep could confirm that the settings are right and that the name servers will eventually point to the new ip in a few hours. That will give me some time to breath as I'll know that my sites with dns ns1.websitetraders.com and ns2.websitetraders.com would be up in some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom