Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Any Moniker reps around?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkan

DNF Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It's been a few days since I e-mailed Moniker support (also sent a copy to Monte and the vice president) but haven't heard back yet. I'm trying to transfer out an investment of mine and it's a bit concerning that it won't work or the support won't reply to my e-mails.

If there's a Moniker rep on this board I can talk to I would much appreciate it!

Need to get this transfer sorted as fast as possible! Holler back, thanks!

Domain Summit 2024

BELLC1

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent

Linkan

DNF Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Thanks, got it! I also got ahold of Monte and John so I'm confident we'll have this sorted out in no time :)

EDIT: Domain transfer went through! Thanks for a quick response!

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's really like getting teeth pulled trying to get ahold of somebody at Moniker. Once you do, it seems to take Weeks for the problem to get fixed. :veryangry:

P.S. if a Moniker Rep leaves to go to one of there auctions.... You really should have an Auto-Reply that you are out of the office!

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HHmmmm,
this way all you will get is an auto reply!

P.S. if a Moniker Rep leaves to go to one of there auctions.... You really should have an Auto-Reply that you are out of the office!

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HHmmmm,
this way all you will get is an auto reply!
If the person you are trying to contact is out of the office, it would be nice to know. Not an auto reply all the time, just if they are out of the office.

So the moral of the story here..... This is from my email to my rep.

I sent...
Not sure if you were at the PubCon show or what's up. I have sent you several emails with No Reply, No auto reply that you are out of the office etc. I am not sure what to expect. (I had sent about 5-7 emails threw out the week)

His reply...
Yes I have been at the PubCon show but I have received your emails. I will get on the case for you.

So the guy is getting my emails for a WEEK and just doesn't reply!!??!!?? And he says it like there is no big deal.... Yes I have been at the PubCon show but I have received your emails..... WTF, don't your reply then!!!!!!???

BTW, problem still not fixed!

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Typical Moniker.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
when you need help from moniker support, unless you have a dedicated account rep, always call if you want anything to be solved in a timely manner. It's free. If you live outside U.S, use skype, it's pretty cheap.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am there too.

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I did have an account rep until he got promoted and ignored me when I asked if I could get a new one. Hang on... why am I still a customer there?

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of transferring out of moniker too, because they are a bunch of morons.

Support? Theyve never heard the word.

Security: What a Joke. Their security involves not letting you transfer your domain out of moniker if it set to expire within 2 months or something. What a joke.

They have also lost my business.

(N.B Please do not phone me anyone at moniker. You have phoned me on numerous occasions after I have publicly humiliated you, prmoising the world and providing nothing. My decision is made.)

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems like moniker is going down hill fast...I'll probably start transferring things out as I'm not seeing an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom