• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Any recommendation on this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

picobello

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I am about to start an online community based on a CMS and including a Forum - a kind of social networking site like LinkedIn.com

I want the Forum engine to be SMF (SimpleMachine)

Question: Does anyone can recommend a good CMS which has SMF support built-in? (PHP/MySQL)

Thanks in advance

Pico
 
Does the forum engine have to be SMF?

I have found the vBadvanced CMPS integrated with vBulletin to work great. Best of all the CMS is free.
 
I think I somewhere saw a mod for joomla with SMF forum. I will just ask someone and get back to you if ya need.
 
there is a mambo mod.
 
Great thanks men ... it helps a lot

Pico
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom